The weekend for the Davis family was un-eventful... for once! It was so nice to do nothing. It rained all day Saturday, and all day Sunday. As much as Jon and I like to get out of the house on his days off, I think we both enjoyed the jammie day that we had. The past few weeks, we have had a full house with family that came to stay with us for the 4th of July. It was an absolutely amazing time, and my parents and I are talking about making it a yearly family reunion for my brothers, sister and I. I wish that I could have had my whole family together. My cousin and his wife, and 2 little boys drove in from TN. I think that everyone had a good time.

We have a massive backyard, and in the back corner of the lot, it kind of dips in. With all of the rain that we had in 2 days, we had a nature made swimming pool! So on Sunday, we decided to go play in the rain. Ty and the dogs (Riley especially) had so much fun. By the time we were done playing, Jon and I, Ty, and both dogs were completely soaked. It was such a blast though. It had been 3 weeks since it was just our small family of 4, and it was nice to get that back.

Bryces new "thing" this week, is he schrunches his nose, and breathes in and out. It is the cutest thing ever, and everytime he does it, Jon, Ty, and I can't stop laughing. his personality is coming on stronger and stronger everyday, and the 3 of us love watching our baby grow. As much as I enjoy the changes he is growing through in his short life, I am so sad. I look at him and Ty, and wish they could stay where they are forever. It really is so true... They really do grow to fast.

1 comments:

About Us said...
July 19, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Yep, my baby girl... just ask your Mama how fast babies grow up, then look in the mirror! Isn't it amazing though, how you look at Ty and don't just see him right now at 4 years old? You can see him the first time they placed him in your arms, you can see him smiling as a baby for the first time, crawling, taking his first steps... need I go on? Even when he is 29 years old, you will look into those blue eyes of his and a lifetime of cherished memories is what you will see in those eyes. Whenever you look at him or Bryce, you will see 'their' entire life, because their lives began with you. It is humbling as a Mother, but definitely pulls at those heart strings with how swiftly time passes... I love you Sweetheart. Mama sees your life when I look at you, and I am so thankful for every precious moment. I am so proud of my 'baby' girl.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top *JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE*. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.